Citizens, Equality, Rights and Values work programme 2021-2022 – new calls for proposal
The new Citizens, Equality, Rights and Values programme, worth 1.55 billion euro, is the largest-ever EU fund dedicated to promoting and protecting democracy, rule of law and fundamental rights in the EU. Among the actions and policies initiatives supported by these calls is the upcoming EU Strategy on combating antisemitism and fostering Jewish life. This includes actions on combating antisemitism online and offline, and a dedicated priority on Holocaust education, remembrance and research to tackle rising threats of Holocaust denial and distortion.
Opening: 20 April 2021 | Deadline: 15 June 2021 | Budget: 9,9 million euro
- Objective: support a comprehensive and intersectional approach and specific actions to prevent and fight against intolerance, racism, xenophobia, and discrimination, including when this manifests in the form of antisemitism offline and online.
- Requirements: collaboration between at least two organisations; minimum grant: 75.000 euro; projects can be national or transnational.
Opening: 29 April 2021 | Deadline: 22 June 2021 | Budget: 4,5 million euro
- Objective: support projects aimed at commemorating defining events, in modern European history, including the Holocaust, and at raising awareness among European citizens of their common history, culture, cultural heritage and values.
- Requirements: collaboration between at least two organisations; no maxium or minimum grant amount; projects can be national or transnational.
Opening: 29 April 2021 | Deadline: 22 June 2021 | Budget: 20.9 million
- Objective: set up 4-year Framework Partnership Agreements with European networks, think thanks and civil society organisations whose activities contribute to the implementation of the CERV programme’s objectives and priorities, such as: promotion and protection of Union values; promotion of equality; prevention and fights against discrimination; combating racism, xenophobia and all forms of intolerance; promotion of European remembrance; etc.