October 7-11, 2018
The next edition of the Advanced Curatorial Education Programme will take place in the Israel Museum in Jerusalem in October 7-11, 2018. More information on the programme will follow soon. AEJM plans to offer the following sessions:
– Curatorial tour of The Jack, Joseph & Morton Mandel Wing for Jewish Art & Life of The Israel Museum
– Workshop on the “Invention of Judaica” with objects from the collection of The Israel Museum
– Workshop on Provenance Research with objects from the collection of The Israel Museum
– Workshop on amulets from the Gross Family Collection and The Israel Museum, by William Gross
– Workshop on Italian Judaica at the U. Nahon Museum of Italian Jewish Art
– Workshop on cross-referential objects at The Museum for Islamic Art
The Advanced Curatorial Education Programme is open for staff members from AEJM member institutions who work with Judaica or Jewish material culture. AEJM members may send one delegate each. If you are working for a museum that is not a member of the AEJM, please contact email@example.com before registering.
Please note that registration is closed since June 1.
You’re kindly requested to motivate your participation. Due to the demand for places, participation will be confirmed after the deadline for registration (June 1). Please do not make any travel arrangements before your registration has been accepted.
Participants will be invited to apply for an A-CEP travel grant after June 1.