October 7-11, 2018
The next edition of the Advanced Curatorial Education Programme will take place in the Israel Museum in Jerusalem in October 7-11, 2018. The programme, which is available for download below, will include:
– Curatorial tour of The Jack, Joseph & Morton Mandel Wing for Jewish Art & Life of The Israel Museum
– Workshop on the “Invention of Judaica” with objects from the collection of The Israel Museum
– Workshop on Provenance Research with objects from the collection of The Israel Museum
– Workshop on amulets from the Gross Family Collection and The Israel Museum, by William Gross
– Workshop on Italian Judaica at the U. Nahon Museum of Italian Jewish Art
– Workshop on cross-referential objects at The Museum for Islamic Art
The Advanced Curatorial Education Programme is open for staff members from AEJM member institutions who work with Judaica or Jewish material culture. AEJM members may send one delegate each. If you are working for a museum that is not a member of the AEJM, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before registering.
Please note that registration is closed since June 1.