Assistant temporary exhibitions at Jewish Museum Berlin
Since its opening in 2001, the Jewish Museum Berlin has been one of the outstanding institutions of the European museum landscape. With its exhibitions and its collection, events and educational work, the museum is a lively place of reflection on Jewish history and culture in Germany. The museum’s academy, founded in 2012, is dedicated to current socio-political issues.
The Jewish Museum Berlin is seeking an assistant in the area of temporary exhibitions as soon as possible, full-time (39 weekly hours), for a limited period of 2 years.
- Perception of organizational tasks for the realization of temporary exhibitions
- Appointment and cost monitoring including budget management
- Coordination of different trades in exhibition setups and dismantling
- Object archiving, documentation and processing in the database »arteFact«
- Conception and coordination of media use
- Documentation and research tasks
Please send your application stating the reference number 20/2018 until 25th October 2018:
Stiftung Jüdisches Museum Berlin
Lindenstraße 9-14, 10969 Berlin
or in electronic form to the e-mail address: