The Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center (Moscow) invites researchers in the field of history and culture of Jews in Russia to apply for a fellowship. Applicants with affiliations in research and educational centers outside Russia are invited to extend their practice in Moscow’s archives and libraries.
Terms of the fellowship:
• Amount of the grant: 100,000 rubles (about $1,500) per month for researchers without degree; 150,000 rubles (about $2,200) for researchers with academic degree;
• Paid trip to Moscow and back;
• Assistance in obtaining a Russian visa;
• Duration of the fellowship: from 1 to 3 months (to be determined by the applicant);
• Beginning of the fellowship: not earlier than March 1, 2019;
• End of the fellowship: no later than July 31, 2019.
The deadline for submission of applications: November 15
Announcement of the results: December 20
Click here to learn more!
Interested? Fill out the online form. Applications can be submitted both in Russian and in English.